This is what happens when you let me be in your wedding photos.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's a serious move you are busting there. You can tell she's a laid back bride since you are breakdancing on her train and she is very clearly not annoyed. One of my very good friends kicked my three year old out of the wedding photos ( she was the flower girl) because she and the photographer said she did not know how to smile properly. Apparently the joyful showing of too many teeth ruins many a photo.
I might be able to top you for worst wedding stories. For example, my Dad uttered the word "pussy" several times into the microphone at the reception (there's a story there, more innocent than you'd think), there was ugly, open hostility expressed between sets of in-laws (ugLEE), a cousin slammed another cousin's hand in a car door (on purpose), and my aunt hit on one of the bridesmaids. And that was just the wedding. As for the marriage...
Oh Elly, why wasn't I at your wedding? My Sicilian mother tried to rip the photographers larynx out with her teeth when she heard her whine "THAT CHILD IS RUINING EVERY PHOTO BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SMILE" I had to take her down when she was already in a full run ready to leap on her back. I'm usually pretty drunk at any wedding I go to and then I dance. Badly. That's a whole other story though.
My name is Eric. I live with Elizabeth and I have two kids and she has two kids and we both have our respective dogs and memories of dogs that have gone before. I have a mom and a brother. 9 or 10 years ago I started writing things that had no place and this is a place for them for now.
Note: Since I wrote this bio, I'm married to Elizabeth. We have the same number of kids but our beloved dogs have left us. We have a new dog and a new cat ("new" meaning we've had them for a few years now) and I have a number of new tattoos. I've graduated school, our kids have graduated from preschool, primary, and middle-school, and it's been more than 9 or 10 years since I started writing things.
6 comments:
That's a serious move you are busting there.
You can tell she's a laid back bride since you are breakdancing on her train and she is very clearly not annoyed.
One of my very good friends kicked my three year old out of the wedding photos ( she was the flower girl) because she and the photographer said she did not know how to smile properly. Apparently the joyful showing of too many teeth ruins many a photo.
Personal experience shows that weddings can make even the nicest people act like dicks. Both guests and the couple alike. What do you think?
Teeth? That's easy. We had to deal with the joyful showing of junk at my wedding. Never, ever serve moonshine at a wedding. Ever.
I might be able to top you for worst wedding stories. For example, my Dad uttered the word "pussy" several times into the microphone at the reception (there's a story there, more innocent than you'd think), there was ugly, open hostility expressed between sets of in-laws (ugLEE), a cousin slammed another cousin's hand in a car door (on purpose), and my aunt hit on one of the bridesmaids. And that was just the wedding. As for the marriage...
Oh Elly, why wasn't I at your wedding?
My Sicilian mother tried to rip the photographers larynx out with her teeth when she heard her whine "THAT CHILD IS RUINING EVERY PHOTO BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SMILE"
I had to take her down when she was already in a full run ready to leap on her back.
I'm usually pretty drunk at any wedding I go to and then I dance. Badly.
That's a whole other story though.
Oh man. Sicilian + Grandmother + Grandkids involved. I see it.
Post a Comment