One of the things about working in an office as I did today is having to hold in your farts. When I had a safe moment, I swear, that thing lasted 10 seconds.
My name is Eric. I live with Elizabeth and I have two kids and she has two kids and we both have our respective dogs and memories of dogs that have gone before. I have a mom and a brother. 9 or 10 years ago I started writing things that had no place and this is a place for them for now.
Note: Since I wrote this bio, I'm married to Elizabeth. We have the same number of kids but our beloved dogs have left us. We have a new dog and a new cat ("new" meaning we've had them for a few years now) and I have a number of new tattoos. I've graduated school, our kids have graduated from preschool, primary, and middle-school, and it's been more than 9 or 10 years since I started writing things.
1 comment:
I'm achieving all new heights in farting skills these days. Maybe we should reconsider the medium for our duet.
Post a Comment