And then, the shepherd madeth me to lie down in green pastures...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
How come your blogger isn't broken? Everyone elses blogger has imploded. Svengali. I know that makes no sense there but I had to come up with a reason that you would be the only person not felled in this blogger debacle.
My name is Eric. I live with Elizabeth and I have two kids and she has two kids and we both have our respective dogs and memories of dogs that have gone before. I have a mom and a brother. 9 or 10 years ago I started writing things that had no place and this is a place for them for now.
Note: Since I wrote this bio, I'm married to Elizabeth. We have the same number of kids but our beloved dogs have left us. We have a new dog and a new cat ("new" meaning we've had them for a few years now) and I have a number of new tattoos. I've graduated school, our kids have graduated from preschool, primary, and middle-school, and it's been more than 9 or 10 years since I started writing things.
1 comment:
How come your blogger isn't broken? Everyone elses blogger has imploded.
Svengali.
I know that makes no sense there but I had to come up with a reason that you would be the only person not felled in this blogger debacle.
Post a Comment