"We're a group of volunteers and starting a brand new initiative in a community. Your weblog supplied us valuable information to work on. You have done a marvellous work!"
Thane you for answers to my recent internet posts. Here is link you may find of interest: www.horny-Romanian-divorcee-teens-with-chunky-asses.chechnya.com.
My name is Eric. I live with Elizabeth and I have two kids and she has two kids and we both have our respective dogs and memories of dogs that have gone before. I have a mom and a brother. 9 or 10 years ago I started writing things that had no place and this is a place for them for now.
Note: Since I wrote this bio, I'm married to Elizabeth. We have the same number of kids but our beloved dogs have left us. We have a new dog and a new cat ("new" meaning we've had them for a few years now) and I have a number of new tattoos. I've graduated school, our kids have graduated from preschool, primary, and middle-school, and it's been more than 9 or 10 years since I started writing things.
3 comments:
Yeah. I think I know anonymous.
Why is my spam always about horny sluts? Maybe don't answer that.
Thane you for answers to my recent internet posts. Here is link you may find of interest: www.horny-Romanian-divorcee-teens-with-chunky-asses.chechnya.com.
Post a Comment