Monday, February 28, 2011

Acceptance speech.

I am overjoyed, overjoyed, overjoyed, overjoyed to receive this award! I can't stop jumping! I almost dropped the microphone! It's hard for me to hold! Hold on a minute, I need to run around in circles. Happy! Happy! Happy! Ok excuse me. I hope you don't mind if I sit down a minute. Ok I'm done.

When I was first nominated for this award I --- sorry, hold on; goddamn ITCH ITCH ITCH --- well I didn't understand it. I still don't really understand it. Can I eat it? Is it a toy? Who cares!

Where were we? I'm hungry. Oh yeah. Award! So, thank you thank you thank you to the Academy. I'm tired.

What's that music. Is it time to go? OK. Let me just say there's a lot of other talented individuals who should've gotten this... this treat. Some of these individuals really have tremendous butts. I've, well I've smelled them. I won't lie. And they haven't hesitated to smell mine.

(Speaking of which, I hope you won't mind if I just scoot mine across the floor for a minute here. SOMETHING is stuck in there. Ok).

My relationships with my friends are a big part of my success. We have a hierarchy I guess, but not the usual pissing contest you see in Hollywood.

So thanks again to them. I'm happy to share. Grrrr not too much.

In closing I want to thank the Academy. Did I do that already? Winning Best Supporting Dog has always been a dream of mine. You like me! You really like me!

No comments: