Tuesday, September 14, 2010

10 things.

Ten things I've learned from my lady.

1. In more situations than I would have thought, it is practical to say
"Fuck it" or some version of that, with good results
2. Likewise with holding grudges
3. Bread lasts a lot longer in the fridge than a breadbox, with no loss of integrity
4. There are more combinations of colors than I would have imagined
5. Yard work can be very satisfying
6. Painting walls can be very satisfying
7. Generally, things go better with salt
8. A peanut butter cup tastes good on a salt bagel with cream cheese
9. Firefly is the best television show ever created
10. Lovin rules.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This is very sweet. But I don't get the color one. Is it like a Cyndi Lauper True Colors kind of reference, or did I introduce you to a previously unknown section of the spectrum?

E.C. Hayward said...

Your flowers.