Thursday, April 29, 2010

My son sends me email.

Dear Dad,
I really really really really really really really really really really really really really want to watch ZombieLand.If you don't i'll get really mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to watch Avatar and own it and it has to be the Avatar with the blue ones,not the magic ones.
I want to know why you never let me see ZombieLand.
Ezra

1 comment:

Jeff Miller said...

I think I saw Dawn of the Dead (illicitly) when I was about his age. The heart wants what it wants, I guess.